Okay maybe I'm missing something, but what exactly is
        SOLID?  I've never heard of this before, and I'm not
        sure what it has to do with PHP in regards to me
        compiling in DB2 support.

        Do I need this SOLID library for have DB2 support in PHP?
        If so, what does it do?  and where do I get it from?  Also
        how do I let PHP know about it? ( --with-solid=[DIR] ? )