sorry my crap explaining

404 messages are handled by the zeus server, however because we running php in the cgi
'wrapper'
mode, it finds php, but php can't find the file and it produces this error.

so what i need is for php to redirect the request to out error pages. i belive that i
we swapped
to ISAPI this would proberly not be a problem, but that's proberly?

any help would be gratfully recived.

--
Wax New Media Agency
The Waxworks

T) +44 020 8742 1551
F) +44 020 8742 3774
ISDN) +44 020 8742 8989

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Wax Communications Computing
Group and its
subsidiary companies do not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this
message. Any
opinions stated are solely those of the author.