Hello,

I'm at the stage where I'm ready to commit the beginings of a Lotus
Notes database extension.

Can anyone give me a general overview of how this process works? I don't
want to infringe upon anyone, or mess up other people's work.

I also noted a message about the implementation of ACL's with regards to
the CVS. Previously it was discussed that the extension would reside in
the ext/notes directory, so I'm assuming I'd need enough permission to
create that directory and add/modify the contents of it.

Thanks,
Brad Atkins
Manager, Technical Development

http://www.youreshop.com