ID: 9418
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi!
1. yes, uploaded file exsit

2. filesize uploaded file equal filesize of original, but cmp say, what this files
differ

cmp file1.gif file2.gif
file1.gif file2.gif differ: char 8, line 1

3. both file begin with string:
GIF89

4. I open files in browser using http address:
http://my.website.com/path/file.gif

Reopening. jmoore : what's the hurry to close something just one day after the issue
is reported?

nekto replied "What info yuo need?"
nekto: well
 does the uploaded file exist?
 does the file >0 filesize?
 what are the differences between the files - is the uploaded file prepended with a
content-type header?
 what code are you using to reference the uploaded file?

Not enough information supplied closing.

I have a problem with upload gif image (original differ from upload image). With yours
recommendation, i install last cvs version of php4. But this not solved my problem.
What i must doing for solving my problem?