ID: 9418
User Update by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ok, this fragment of my script:

<form enctype="multipart/form-data" method="post" action="<? $PHP_SELF ?>?action=add">

<..... skip .....>

        <input type="file" name="photo" size="50" maxlength="255">

<......skip.......>

    <input type="reset" name="Reset" value="<? print $lang["reset"]?>">
    <input type="submit" name="Submit" value="<? print $lang["save"]?>">
</form>

<......skip.......>

copy ($photo, $photopath.$id);
unlink($photo);

And the example script is where?

--Jani

Hi!
1. yes, uploaded file exsit

2. filesize uploaded file equal filesize of original, but cmp say, what this files
differ

cmp file1.gif file2.gif
file1.gif file2.gif differ: char 8, line 1

3. both file begin with string:
GIF89

4. I open files in browser using http address:
http://my.website.com/path/file.gif

Reopening. jmoore : what's the hurry to close something just one day after the issue
is reported?

nekto replied "What info yuo need?"
nekto: well
 does the uploaded file exist?
 does the file >0 filesize?
 what are the differences between the files - is the uploaded file prepended with a
content-type header?
 what code are you using to reference the uploaded file?

Not enough information supplied closing.

I have a problem with upload gif image (original differ from upload image). With yours
recommendation, i install last cvs version of php4. But this not solved my problem.
What i must doing for solving my problem?

The remainder of the comments for this report are too long.  To view the rest of the
comments, please view the bug report online.

Full Bug description available at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=9418