>If you read the second paragraph of the "New Site Design" headline,
>you'll see that the quickref widget is still available on the manual
>pages.

Haven't seen it! Sorry! But I still miss the page, where I could see all
functions in one list, instead of going into MySQL and first there find all
MySQL functions. But that just the way it is ;o) I have to live with it. But
whatever, I don't use the php.net site often, but I think it easier to learn
with the old quick ref!

/Johan