At 19:47 8/3/2001, Jim Winstead wrote:
>but maybe the 'search' box in the header should really be a quickref box.
>that seems more likely to pull up what most people want. if someone wants
>to do an actual search for a function name on other pages, they'd then
>have to go to the search page and search from there.
>
>(as for the page listing all the functions, it's still there at
>http://www.php.net/quickref.php.)

I'm not sure it's a big issue (having two different boxes), but I tend to
agree that if we do limit ourselves to one box, it should probably be the
quickref, with the Search sitting on a dedicated page.

Zeev

--
Zeev Suraski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CTO &  co-founder, Zend Technologies Ltd. http://www.zend.com/