From:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Operating system: -
PHP version:      4.0.4pl1
PHP Bug Type:     *General Issues
Bug description:  -

at the bugtraq yesterday:
I've found a bug in php/MySQL that can show u the webroot path.

If u ask a non-existent file:
http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/comments.php?file=.3425

server's answer is:

Warning: 0 is not a MySQL result index in
/www/lc/linstart/www/other_languages/german/comments.php on line 74

I don't know if it's xploitable, I dont'know MySQL.
Let's xploit it!!

Darko

But this:
This will only happen if you have NOT turned off the error reporting in the
php.ini file. If you turn it off, and log the errors to a file you will not
get this.

--
Edit Bug report at: http://bugs.php.net/?id=10091&edit=1