ID: 10016
Updated by: cynic
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Reproduceable crash
Assigned To:
Comments:

a few things would help:
a _short_ script that reproduces the behavior
mysql config file
php.ini

Hello,
WIN98/APACHE
PHP is working perfectly for pages that doesn't call mysql connection.
When I try to call a page that contains a connection with my sql. The page doesn't
load. I don't have any error output, and it seems that the page doesn't load. I tried
to wait for the page to load, but even 1 hour after calling the page, there's still a
blank page.
On the other side, if i have a look on what's running on the computer
(CTRL+ALT+SUPPR), I can see Php running. It looks like if PHP is launched, but doesn't
work.
Any help welcome

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=10016&edit=2