[Sebastian Bergmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
> Sterling Hughes wrote:
> > got a bunch of stuff to put in, a new XSLT extension (syntax *will*
> > change, but speed, stability and memory usage are greatly improved,
> > as well as allowing multiple XSLT backends, initial support for
> > Sablotron and libxslt).
>
>   Sounds good.
>
> > I'd also like to put the ADT stuff in 4.1 (nearing completion, still
> > have to work up a good proposal).
>
>   This is good news! I can't wait to get my hands on your ADT stuff,
> Sterling.
>
> > a branch at this time or pretty soon would be a good idea. That way
> > we can start preparing for and stabilizing 4.1.
>
>   +1
>
>   PS: What changes to the ZendEngine could be done for a 4.1 release?
> No, I'm not starting another ApplicationServer debate, but during the
> last one there were a couple of good ideas that should be considerd,
> IMHO.

IMHO, we should not go out looking for things to change in Zend (that
would more or less be Zeev and Andi's decision anyway).  Please let's
try to keep the TODO-4.1 list short. :-)

 - Stig

--
  Stig Sæther Bakken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Fast Search & Transfer ASA, Trondheim, Norway