I'd like to get 4.0.5 today (Tuesday), so no new merges will make it in...
How bad is this bug?  If it's not a showstopper, the show should go
on.  Chances are 4.0.6 will come out relatively soon after 4.0.5 does.

Zeev

At 01:20 24/4/2001, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
>I'd like to merge the following patch:
>http://cvs.php.net/viewcvs.cgi/php4/ext/imap/php_imap.c.diff?r1=1.64&r2=1.65
>
>... into 4.0.5. It's a very small fix that fixes a bug in imap_sort which is
>_very_ easy to trigger.
>
>Any objections?
>
>-chuck
>
>--
>Charles Hagenbuch, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>Taurus:
>You will receive an urgent transmission from the Martian government informing
>you that Mars does not, in fact, need women, so please stop sending them.
>
>--

Zeev Suraski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CTO &  co-founder, Zend Technologies Ltd. http://www.zend.com/