Well you want me to merge the foreach() fix then? I don't because I prefer
it being tested for a while so that we don't have a pl1.
I don't think we fix all crash bugs every release. Mainly buffer overflows
are dangerous. Not double free()'s or de-referencing NULL pointers. But of
course, a lot of crashes are potentially dangerous but we would never have
any releases if we'd make sure that there's no chance PHP can crash, ever.

Andi