Hi,

I just commited a patch which also cleaned up some other stuff (although it
could still use some fixing up).
Please check the latest CVS to see if it works now.
Also can you please check the lstat() command? I think it has the same
problem (I didn't fix it because I want to be sure) and I think filetype()
might also not work correctly on links which aren't pointing to anything
(at least not give all the right information).

Andi