Bug Type: Documentation problem
Operating system:
PHP Version: 4.0.5
Assigned To:
Comments:

Hi goba,

how about:

+-----------+-----------------+-----------+-------+--------+
| Language  | Format          | Filename  | Size  | Date   |
+-----------+-----------------+-----------+-------+--------+
|           | Single HTML     | html.gz   | 123kB | a date |
|           +-----------------+-----------+-------+--------+
|           | Plaintext       | txt.gz    | 456kB | a date |
|           +-----------------+-----------+-------+--------+
|           | Many HTML files | tar.gz    | 789kB | a date |
| English   |                 | .zip      | 1.2MB | a date |
|           +-----------------+-----------+-------+--------+
|           | PDF             | txt.gz    | 456kB | a date |
|           +-----------------+-----------+-------+--------+
|           | PalmPilot DOC   | doc.pdb   | 456kB | a date |
|           +-----------------+-----------+-------+--------+
|           | PalmPilot iSilo | isilo.pdb | 456kB | a date |
|           +-----------------+-----------+-------+--------+
|           | Windows HTMLHlp | chm       | 456kB | a date |
+-----------+-----------------+-----------+-------+--------+

you get the idea.

thank u all :))

OK, as you suggested dates are printed now. You can see, that nearly all files are
autogenerated daily (dispite what I said before) except the CHM version (and the temp
unavailable PDF). We will update the CHM versions soon.

Anyway, this way the full table listing is **UGLY**. Is there anybody with a better
layout tip?

Ps. I used the RFC date type date('r", $changed) to be world wide compatible (though
it is very long...).

There will be some date info also on that page. I'll do it ASAP. It was on my todo
list for a week now. Well, dates are much important, but sizes are also usable, when
you need to choose from .zip or .tar.gz, while your zip program handles both of them.

It is true, that PDFs, CHMs and Palm docs are behind, but just because we have no
**automated** process to do it. Everything else is automated (text and HTML). This is
also on our __long time__ todo list to implement some automated CHM generation on Unix
(it is not easy to do :).

I'm planning to update the CHM versions soon now, as lots of things have been changed.
I hope I can do it this weekend.

Derick

behind.  I didn't think to read the bug report on the page to make sure no one
responded to it already.

The remainder of the comments for this report are too long.
To view the rest of the comments, please
view the bug report online.

ATTENTION! Do NOT reply to this email!
To reply, use the web interface found at http://bugs.php.net/?id=11762&edit=2