I have been unable to duplicate this when querying a sybase server. If
someone could provide a MSSQL server that I can run some queries against
in order to track down this bug, I will see what I can do to locate
it. In the meantime, I don't think that it's wise to point people to
FreeTDS as we know that there are compile problems with FreeTDS that are
not going to be fixed before 4.0.7.