Hi All,

This has been an interesting discussion to follow all day, and it sure took the focus
away from my ordinary work for quite some time :-)

If we all could think before sending mails and perhaps wait a while before reacting
emotional I think threads like this could be avoided. Many of the developers on this
list do have english as there native language. This often leads to a message beeing
read in an other way than it was intended by the sender.

We all have different technical backgrounds, different interests and different ideas
on where PHP is going. That is very healthy for the development of PHP, and it will
cause some discussions from time to time, but lets all try hard to keep it on a
technical level.

- Frank