BTW, there's no good reason not to load all of the extensions you may need
in all of your scripts from php.ini.  Loading many extensions doesn't pose
a significant/noticeable load.  Loading using dl() does.

Zeev

--
Zeev Suraski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CTO &  co-founder, Zend Technologies Ltd. http://www.zend.com/