ID: 12642
User updated by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Feedback
Bug Type: OCI8 related
Operating System: Windows 2000
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

I'm not very familiar with the Dependency Walker. As far as I can see, there are no
errors logged. But I can send you the DWI-File if you want to see the Image.

could you try opening php_oci8.dll in Dependency Walker
(http://www.dependencywalker.com/)? does it report any problems?

The OCI.DLL is within C:\Oracle\Ora81\bin;
which is in the PATH

which of the directories in your %PATH% contains oci.dll?

But why worls my other Applications whcih are using OCI, too. It seems more to be a
compile/linking error. Because it happens on the first call of the DLL. Are there any
differences between the both Binaries (IIS and CGI/Apache)? I saw, that thy have the
same date, bit not the same time.
And where are the DLL's for the IIS Shipment? There are no DLL's within the ZIP-File.
(The File's only 738 K). I've tested the same with the other DLL's out of the
CGI-Shipment together IIS PHP.EXE
Here I have the same calling Problemm i.e. PHP_LDAP.DLL, PHP_MSSQL.DLL,
PHP_PRINTER.DLL. I have a complete MS SQL-Workbench on my machine, too.
I don't think it's a PATH-Problem
Here's the complete PATH from my machine:

%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;C:\Oracle\Ora81\bin;C:\Program

Files\Oracle\jre\1.1.7\bin;C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\RandSync\TRANSL~1\LtNts4\;C:\Oracle\Ora81\orb\bin;C:\MYSQL\BIN;C:\PHP;C:\PHP\DLL;C:\PHP\EXTENSIONS;

And the ORACLE-Settings are standard.

I'm sorry to say this, but if the dll is there as you say it is, and you still get
that message, then that means your Oracle install isn't all that well. It requires
some Oracle dlls in the %PATH%, and it's your responsibility to have them properly
installed.

    http://bugs.php.net/?id=12642

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=12642&edit=1