ID: 12642
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Dynamic loading
Operating System: Windows 2000
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

If extension_dir points to drive E: and the extensions
are on drive C: I can't understand how it could work..

Also, the error message points to totally different place.
So what's the correct one??

Hello Jani,

the DLL's are really in this Path and .phpinfo() shows

Directive     Local Value        Master Value
extension_dir E:\PHP\extensions\ E:\PHP\extensions\

And also, where are the extensions located?
Are they in C:\php\extensions\ ???

What does phpinfo() output for extension_dir ??

--Jani

Hello Jani,

I've tried as recommended the PHP_EXIF.DLL and and there comes an error, too. PHP
without any extensions works without no problems.

The Line within PHP.INI looks like:

; Directory in which the loadable extensions (modules) reside.
extension_dir = "C:\PHP\extensions\"

For me it looks like the PHP.EXE from the distribution IIS (without DLL's in the
package) won't fit with the DLL's from the 2nd distribution for Apache. Both for
Windows.

Does PHP work if you disable every extension?
If so, try enabling ONLY this extension:

php_exif.dll  (it definately doesn't need any extra libs)

If it works, then try enabling php_oci8.dll too.
btw. What is your extension_dir line in php.ini?

--Jani

    http://bugs.php.net/?id=12642

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=12642&edit=1