Seriously, if someone has 2.4.1 on his system and it works why
push him to use 2.4.2 when he's comfortable with it?

I'ld vote for at leat 2.4.1 .

- Markus

On Sun, Aug 19, 2001 at 09:37:38AM +0200, Jani Taskinen wrote :

> >From libxml changelog:
>
> <------------------------------------------------------------------>
> 2.4.2: Aug 15 2001
>
>     - adds xmlLineNumbersDefault() to control line number generation
>     - lot of bug fixes
>     - the Microsoft MSC projects files shuld now be up to date
>     - inheritance of namespaces from DTD defaulted attributes
>     - fixes a serious potential security bug
>     - added a --format option to xmllint
> <------------------------------------------------------------------>
>
> Are these reasons enough?
>
> --Jani
>

> On Sun, 19 Aug 2001, Christian Stocker wrote:
>
> >On Yesterday, Joey Smith wrote:
> >
> >> That will change shortly.
> >
> >saw the cvs-commit. But just one question (out of curiosity):
> >what's the sense of asking for 2.4.2, when 2.4.1 seems to work as well? Or
> >did I just not hit "that" bug in 2.4.1 till now :)
> >
> >chregu

> --

Markus Fischer,  http://guru.josefine.at/~mfischer/
EMail:         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP Public  Key: http://guru.josefine.at/~mfischer/C2272BD0.asc
PGP Fingerprint: D3B0 DD4F E12B F911 3CE1  C2B5 D674 B445 C227 2BD0
              -All your scripts are belong to Zend-