> I was waiting for you to tell that now the branch works and I could
> test it and say 'good, this works you can merge'. I'm sure everybody
> else waited for same.

You do NOT need the implementation to know how it is going to be. I
explained that multiple times, and everybody (though silently) agreed. I'm
not going to revert this simply because someone first lets someone else work
quite a time on this change before telling it isn't like he want's to see it
(and *yes* I'm angry, and *yes* I'm talking to someone in particular).

--jeroen