On Mon, 3 Sep 2001, Jani Taskinen wrote:

> >I'm not going to discuss this anymore, sorry... I asked dozens of times for
> >comments, but didn't get any. Isn't it a bit late to question it now?
>
> I was waiting for you to tell that now the branch works and I could
> test it and say 'good, this works you can merge'. I'm sure everybody
> else waited for same.

I totally agree here with Jani. You're the only one who tested the stuff
now, and the programmer of code should NEVER test his code. This is some
basic idea behind software design, and that's why jobs like "Software
tester" exist. NEverhtless, I'd like to see this reversed too, until more
programmers/coders tested.

regards,

Derick Rethans