> > How can you determine it is bogus within 2 minutes, please provide your
> > rational.

(...)

> "This is probably not a bug" ? Are you kidding me ? I hope you are not
> closing any real nasty bugs because of this reasoning :)

>From http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html

Give the programmer some credit for basic intelligence: if the program
really didn't work at all, they would probably have noticed. Since they
haven't noticed, it must be working for them. Therefore, either you are
doing something differently from them, or your environment is different from
theirs. They need information; providing this information is the purpose of
a bug report. More information is almost always better than less.

<<<

This isn't really a case of a program "not working at all", but somebody
coded this feature, and it does work. So you're either doing something
wrong, or the cause is in your specific enviroment. Since you're using
windows (a popular and widely-used platform, and therefore much tested),
Derick guessed - and I think he's right - that you were doing something
wrong. To find it out, see the support forums,
(http://www.php.net/support.php), because they are there for things like
this. If they come to the conclusing this is a bug, you can report it again.

--Jeroen