Is there anybody working on an RTF (rich text format) module?

If not: what requirements would one like for it to have, and for me to
build it?
If so: What's the state.

I'm thinking of a module like the one for PDF. RTF has a few tricky
parts, with respect to whitespace and tag-recognition. I've done a
Rtf2Mod long time ago in Modula-2 (like the Html2Mod that I mentioned a
couple of posts ago) which I think is fairly easy to port to PHP,
provided I write it in PHP. Devellopment would commence in the beginning
of December 2001.

The key idea is -ofcourse- to fill template files from PHP with dynamic
content, ready to be imported in any RTF-capable wordprocessor (header
mimetype text/rtf) RTF is the most widely understood alternative, and as
it is fully ASCII based, will not be to 'version incompatibility' prone
as the native M$Word formats.

Ideas and suggestions are welcome.

Jimmy

PS: Rtf2Mod can be posted on request to an apropriate public platform
should anyone be interested.