On Sat, 17 Nov 2001, Zeev Suraski wrote:

> >Bug 11813 (not really a bug):
> >[ImageGammaCorrect no longer works]
> >
> >Let's keep this open (critical) until it really is solved.
> >And I think there should be two modules in the win32 release, for both
> >1.8.x and 2.0.x
> >versions of GD.
>
> I don't think that should be a showstopper of any kind..?

It is merely a note for the guy who is building the Windows version. IMO,
and that of Jani's, there should be a module of both versions.

> >Bug 13703:
> >[PHP allows function redefinition]
> >
> >Something weird going on with multiple function definitions in classes
>
> In the hope that we actually release 4.1.0 in this millennium, I think that
> should also stay unsolved for now.  I wouldn't want to touch this part
> without another RC, and I hope we won't have another RC.  This was most
> probably the behavior since at least 4.0.0, and it's not a crash bug, so I
> think it can wait for a later version...

Ok

> >Bug 13711:
> >[set_time_limit affects other requests on the same Apache process]
> >
> >Trying to reproduce this now.
>
> Pretty much by definition this cannot happen.  We'd have to go through
> hoops to create this behavior under Linux.
>
> Under Windows, there may be a bug that breaks the multithreaded alarm
> system, and I'll check it out, but for the same reasons above, I don't
> think it should stale 4.1.0.

THis was reproduced by sander. Sander, do you have more information?

> >Bug 14014:
> >[Need later config.guess/config.sub]
> >
> >Can someone look at bug#14014 before we do 4.1.0 (or what ever the
> >next release is?)
> >
> >It breaks being able to build on OpenUNIX 8.
>
> If somebody gets to look at it - great.  Please do it ASAP, as I want to go
> with 4.1.0 final early next week.  If worse comes to worse, we won't have
> OpenUNIX 8 support in 4.1.0...

I just requested (and got) an account on the box. I'll play with it
tomorrow, first thing in the morning.

Derick