Hi

I wrote in the last few days my first php-extension. It's an extension for
the ImageMagick library. It can't do much at the moment, more or less only
converting from one image-format to another (but since ImageMagick
supports a lot of them, it will be the main feature of it anyway..)

if anyone is interested, it's available from
http://pear.chregu.tv/magick.tgz or web cvs
http://cvs.bitflux.ch/index.cgi/pearlib/magick/

since it's my first extension you'll maybe find some errors. any
hints/help would be appreciated :)

Features to come are:

- support multiple images
- support all the manipulation stuff
- documentation ...
- and more :)

Is there any interest to get that included in the main php4 cvs, or should
I check that in in the pear/pecl-cvs? or even not check it in anywhere and
just make it downloadable from my site?

so long

chregu