On Mon, 19 Nov 2001, Christian Stocker wrote:
> Hi
>
> I wrote in the last few days my first php-extension. It's an extension for
> the ImageMagick library. It can't do much at the moment, more or less only
> converting from one image-format to another (but since ImageMagick
> supports a lot of them, it will be the main feature of it anyway..)
>
> if anyone is interested, it's available from
> http://pear.chregu.tv/magick.tgz or web cvs
> http://cvs.bitflux.ch/index.cgi/pearlib/magick/
>
> since it's my first extension you'll maybe find some errors. any
> hints/help would be appreciated :)

PHP_FUNCTION(magick_read);
PHP_FUNCTION(magick_sampleimage);
PHP_FUNCTION(magick_save);
PHP_FUNCTION(magick_listmagickinfo);
PHP_FUNCTION(magick_dump);
PHP_FUNCTION(magick_setattribute);
PHP_FUNCTION(magick_getattribute);
PHP_FUNCTION(magick_new);
PHP_FUNCTION(magick_convert);

I would suggest naming the functions with imagick_* prefix. You never
know what other 'magick' might come along. Also, use underscores to
separate words in the function names, i.e. imagick_sample_image()
instead of magick_sampleimage().

-Andrei

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think,
all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the
friends I want to see."
              -John Burroughs