At 10:23 20.11.2001 +0000, James Moore wrote:
> > James Moore wrote:
> > > It wont load for me.. might but my build or something else.. has anyone
> > > had it working on win32 yet??
> >
> >   AFAICS, there is no (working) workspace in the PHP_4_0_7 branch to
> >   build the sapi/Apache2Filter for Win32.
>
>I can build it (I just made a new workspace) but it crashses on startup..
>Ill look into it its acually in one of the apache libs that it crashes so
>Ill build a debug version of apache 2 and look into it when I have time.

the apache2 filter in 4.1.0 won't work under win32, because the latest rev.
of sapi_apache2.c is 1.39 and you'll need atleast rev. 1.51.
don't bother trying it, because it won't behave correct without those patches.

daniel

/*--
Daniel Beulshausen - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using PHP on Windows? http://www.php4win.com