ID: 14015
Updated by: sniper
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Compile Failure
Operating System: UNIXWARE 7
PHP Version: 4.0.6
New Comment:

You're not pointing to the apache SOURCE directory here.
If you do that, it will work.

You're not pointing to the apache SOURCE directory here.
If you do that, it will work.

I forger, I type params with full path
./configure --with-apache=/home/pipl/apache

http://www.php.net/support.php

I forger, I type params with full path
./configure --with-apache=/home/pipl/apache

All that I do, i do as root. I try to install "php" with params
- ./configure --with-apache
after
- make
- make install (and there i see error)

After this I manyally copy file ".lib/libphp4.a" into Apache intall directory and type
this command:

- cd apache
- ./configure --prefix=/usr/apache --activate-module=src/modules/php4/libphp4.a
- make
- install
Correct httpd.conf, and .... all wokrs!!!

But why PHP install on Unixware 7 so bad with params?

    http://bugs.php.net/?id=14015

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=14015&edit=1