Title: RE: [PHP-DEV] Re: [NEW EXTENSTION]: templates

Maxx writes:

> From this thread. Two posts "let's add this" and like two
> thousand "don't
> even think about this!". Especially ones from the concurent developer.
> That's just funny, not more. :)

[snip]

> That is the problem. I wouldn't say a word if I was told that
> the code is bad and I had no idea about how to improve it. But when they
> say "It's all sh.. er.. bad" just because I "touched sensitive topic", that
> pisses off, really.

You submitted a proposal.
There was discussion.
The concensus is no, it won't go into the php source.

Open Source doesn't mean anybody can put whatever the
hell they want into it.

There are extensions far better and far more useful than yours
that are not in the php source. There will be more and more.

Get over it. Move on.
This thread can go away any time now....  :)

 Mike Robinson
 IT / Developer - Toronto Star TV
 Phone: 416.945.8786
 Fax: 416.869.4566