On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 02:09:22PM -0500, Robinson, Mike wrote:
> You submitted a proposal.
> There was discussion.
> The concensus is no, it won't go into the php source.

But there are probably still a lot of people that would like to use
it. I think it's good that people get to know about it. There are
other ways to distribute it than putting it into ext/....

> Open Source doesn't mean anybody can put whatever the
> hell they want into it.

Yes, Open Source software can easily get bloated.

> There are extensions far better and far more useful than yours
> that are not in the php source. There will be more and more.

Maybe, I think however we should appreciate any new extensions
made and offered, that way the best ones hopefully survives and
get the publicity they deserve in the end.

BTW, I'm interested in that Russian report. I'm trying to learn
Russian for some reason.

Stig