User updated by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Variables related
Operating System: Win2k
PHP Version: 4.0.6
Old Assigned To: zak
Assigned To:
New Comment:

I'm unable to reach you at "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"!
Where should I send the password to?

Forgot to say this: Please let me know if you find the problem ; )

zak:
I have set up a webserver and ftp for you to do the tests you need. The account is
running on the system which produces the problem. Feel free to use it as you like.

NOTE:
The server might be offline for a short while sometimes. This is because of redialing
and submitting a new IP to DynDNS.org every 24 hours.
Additionally the server will be down on Sunday, 12/9/01 00:00:00 Am to 10:00:00 Am
european time.

If you should have additional questions or wishes related to the account do not
hesitate to ask me.

HTTP and FTP: phpnet.homeip.net
The password for the FTP will reach you by email.

Thanks for trying the scripts! If we are lucky, this bug
report will help us find what weird thing makes $PHP_SELF
behave strangely under Win32.

Could you please try the same test with a different global
value?

Zak: I did try it and could reproduce with your code.

I found out, that it only happens when i'm running my scripts on Win2k. On Linux my
scripts are running as expected and I don't need to declare $PHP_SELF global again.

The only difference in my PHP configuration is:
On Win2k virtual dirs is enabled, on Linux it's disabled.

Well, I don't know where to set virtual directory support on/off, so I can't verify.

I can not reproduce this with PHP 4.1.0RC5 either.

    http://bugs.php.net/?id=14295

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=14295&edit=1