ID: 11676
Updated by: yohgaki
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Scripting Engine problem
Operating System: linux 2.4.5 i386
PHP Version: 4.0 Latest CVS (2001-06-25)
New Comment:

Status = feedback

Could you try 4.1.0? see if it helps?

There's only one issue... how can I determine which script was running on the
processes that i find stuck?

In the meanwhile i installed the Zend Optimizer on the server, and the problem seems
to happen VERY less frequently... i know this is nearly no help at all, but I'm doing
all I can.

Anyway, i see some other guy had my same problem...

A short script that causes this would help a lot..

anyone alive???

Maybe this can help...i talked to the other guy who has the same problem than us ,
Denis (bug #11723), and we agreed that the problems began to arise after php 4.0.4pl1
(including it or not, we don't remember exactly :( ).
Maybe this can help narrowing down the issue...

    http://bugs.php.net/?id=11676

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=11676&edit=1