ID: 14559
Updated by: derick
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Open
Bug Type: Dynamic loading
Operating System: solaris 7
PHP Version: 4.1.0
New Comment:

Okay, succes with it. I'll leave this report in the feedback state then.

Derick

i have to see, if we are going to do that what you
assummed ( 3.). it won't be till friday 18.12.

thanks

Markus Decke

hi

answer to your posting

1. i tried with option --enable-libgcc and without

2. php as a static module, needs that you recompile apache, doesn't it?
   the problem is that it is a running server
   so static module is no option, yet.

3. ok that's a good option for me then.

---

i tried it again with --enable-libgcc and without
i removed gcc (which was installed) and added the gcc which was used for apache (which
was probably the installed one).
it did not work
same error message ...

1. Did you try without enabling --enable-libgcc ?
2. Can you compile PHP as a static apache module (and thus recompilit it into apache).

3. Wanted to add that I have no problems with gcc 2.95.1 on Solaris and a static
apache module.

Derick

i email adress is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
i misspelled my adress