I don't think you should be apologizing. Nobdoy should.

Anyways, I'm now really going 'away' for a while too and
not stir this soup anymore. I hope that some people here
stop and think a bit what is wrong here as it's quite
obvious that something definately needs to be changed.
And I don't mean any techical issues now.

Merry Christmas and hopefully happier New Year than this
one was..

--Jani