Markus Fischer wrote:

>     That's one of the major differences. You need some zend api
>     dependend #ifdef's to make the module header work under both
>     API's:

Ahh, thanks!

>     The exact error (what lib is missing? whats your config.m4
>     and Makefile.in is looking like? Have you checked against
>     other extensions how they do it? Have you used ./ext_skel?
>     etc...) would help.

Please remember this is being built under Win32 with MSVC++ 6.0. ext_skel is a
shell script which I can not run here.

--------------------Configuration: wini - Win32 Debug_TS--------------------
Linking...
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "php4ts-debug.lib"
Error executing link.exe.

php_wini.dll - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I am assuming this is because that library hasn't been built by me from the
PHP sources, correct?

When I try to build the sources from the Win32\php4.dsw I get a very long
message about bcmath\libbcmath\output.c and main\output.c producing an object
file in the same output directory and the project refuses to build.

--

Craig Morrison
  MTS Professional @ http://www.mtsprofessional.com/