Markus Fischer wrote:

>     You need a support zip called win32build.zip mentioned
>     somewhere in the FAQ where to download and adjust the MSVC
>     pathes appropriate. After that, it compiles out of the box
>     (with just a few warnings, ignore them).

Thanks for the pointer.. I had read that part of the documentation before but
it completely slipped my mind to look back at it. I was looking for the
information in the wrong place.

All is well in PHP build-land here. Now I'm off to work on that extension.

Again, thanks for your help.

--

Craig Morrison
  MTS Professional @ http://www.mtsprofessional.com/