ID: 14865
Updated by: imajes
Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bug Type: Apache related
Operating System: Win XP Prof
PHP Version: 4.1.1
New Comment:

Wow, wierd.

If you go to the second page (cgi binary) it displays fine, yet the
first page starts to display, and then dies.

I have a sneaky suspicion that it is more to do with permissions, or
something.

Could you paste your apache php definitions, please, so we know what
apache is doing when it gets a php4a / php4c url.

Thanks.

The correct links:

Apache API:
http://www.wenpas.ch:8080/phpinfo.php4a

CGI API:
http://www.wenpas.ch:8080/phpinfo.php4c

Pascal

I have problem with the php4apache.dll on win xp prof apache 1.3.22 and
php4.1.1 !

Server API: Apache
If you execute the phpinfo(), same time it work, but the most time came
the message that the page not can show. Or same line are wrong (wrong
character like @#°§@°@#§879...)
http://xp.wenpas.ch:8080/phpinfo.php4c

Server API: CGI
The same example with the installation as CGI work fine. (same
php.ini)
http://xp.wenpas.ch:8080/phpinfo.php4a

I think the problem is at php4apache.dll

Pascal