Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Old Status: Feedback
Bug Type: Apache related
Operating System: Win XP Prof
PHP Version: 4.1.1
New Comment:

How I can get the new version?
I tried to found by http://cvs.php.net/cvs.php/php4/win32 but I
couldn't find the binary-Version for win32!

Can you send me the new version or say me where I can find it?

I don't beleve, that the but is fix, why the problem was not only with
the verion 4.1.1, it was with 4.0.6 too!

Greats Pascal

This problem occurs only on WIN XP (Pro?) as an OS.

As for me - i don't have any extension except imap&gd installed. Maybe
something else?
I found the same problem with phpmyadmin - it shows "could not found
server" page in left frame (the one with database/tables list) from
time to time.

Ivan

There was a problen with phpinfo in 4.1.x when the zlib-extension was
enabled. That bug has been fixed, you can try the latest CVS to see if
it also fixes this bug.

I've got the same problem. Same OS, same PHP, same problem.
It really bothers me only when PHP is installed as an Apache module.
Does anybody have the solution?

Ivan

Here are the part which you need:

    LoadModule php4_module c:/php/sapi/php4apache.dll
    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php4a

   ScriptAlias /php3/ "c:/php3/"
   AddType application/x-httpd-php3 .php3
   Action application/x-httpd-php3 "/php3/php.exe"

   ScriptAlias /php/ "c:/php/"
   AddType application/x-httpd-php4 .php
   AddType application/x-httpd-php4 .php4
   AddType application/x-httpd-php4 .php4c
   Action application/x-httpd-php4 "/php/php.exe"

I did a easy example, that works with both API's!
<?php
echo "bla";
?>
http://www.wenpas.ch:8080/bla.php4c
http://www.wenpas.ch:8080/bla.php4a

And here  the other example:
<?php
        phpinfo();
?>
http://www.wenpas.ch:8080/phpinfo.php4a
http://www.wenpas.ch:8080/phpinfo.php4c
http://www.wenpas.ch:8080/phpinfo.php3
http://www.wenpas.ch:8080/phpinfo.php4
http://www.wenpas.ch:8080/phpinfo.php

The ends .php4a and .php4c are only for you to testing.
c = cgi
a = apache (php4apache.dll)

    http://bugs.php.net/?id=14865

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=14865&edit=1