Derick Rethans wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Jan 2002, Yasuo Ohgaki wrote:
>

>>>Well, as for me, with some checking I did yesterday when I did my first
>>>post. In the beginning of the script print_r($_SESSION); returns
>>>nothing, but after settings some values, print_r returns it an
>>>associated array.
>>>
>>>Never tested on HTTP_SESSION_VARS though, should there be a difference?
>>>
>>It's the same hash.
>>

> It's not AFAIK

It should be or I'm missing something :)

MAKE_STD_ZVAL(PS(http_session_vars));
array_init(PS(http_session_vars));
ZEND_SET_GLOBAL_VAR_WITH_LENGTH("HTTP_SESSION_VARS",
sizeof("HTTP_SESSION_VARS"), PS(http_session_vars), 1, 0);
ZEND_SET_GLOBAL_VAR_WITH_LENGTH("_SESSION", sizeof("_SESSION"),
PS(http_session_vars), 1, 0);
--
Yasuo Ohgaki