> Derick Rethans wrote:

> >>It's the same hash.
> >>

> > It's not AFAIK
> >

> It should be or I'm missing something :)
>
> MAKE_STD_ZVAL(PS(http_session_vars));
> array_init(PS(http_session_vars));
> ZEND_SET_GLOBAL_VAR_WITH_LENGTH("HTTP_SESSION_VARS",
> sizeof("HTTP_SESSION_VARS"), PS(http_session_vars), 1, 0);
> ZEND_SET_GLOBAL_VAR_WITH_LENGTH("_SESSION", sizeof("_SESSION"),
> PS(http_session_vars), 1, 0);

Hmm, I've located this so far:
If my read function returns (true or false) both HTTP_SESSION_VARS and
_SESSION are NULL
after session_start(); and when I set a var i _SESSION, HTTP_SESSION_VARS is
still NULL.

However, if my read function returns "", then both HTTP_SESSION_VARS and
_SESSION are set to
array(0) {}, and both have the same contents after I set something in
_SESSION.

And this is exactly whats in the session_set_save_handler docs, so, I guess
this is a bogus user error :)

regards
Robin