Well, this leaves one question: Should I even bother passing the sql
statement? Presumably, the developer will have access to the sql
statement in the script/class already, so the offset _should_ suffice.
This is actually what I originally implemented, but I thought I'd go the
extra kilometer and add the sql with the bold red HTML/asterisk in it. :)

I'll grab the latest CVS and produce a unified diff that only adds the
offset.

Daniel