On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 05:07:34PM +0200, Andi Gutmans wrote:
> Is there any reason why this extension is calling TlsAlloc()?
> Why isn't it using the regular TSRM interface like all other extensions?
>
> Andi

The problem with the filepro extension is: its not really maintained
i fixed the most obvious bugs within but it is questionable if this
extension is of any use. I doubt that it is used at all. I know that
SuSE Linux has it compiled in, thats why i fixed the bugs because one
could bypass safe_mode restrictions by exploiting the bufferoverflows.
Anyway the whole design of filepro is bad imho. Its only possible to
work on one database at the same time and there is no cleanup function
that means after the script is terminated there is still memory
allocated until the next filepro access.

Stefan