At 13:21 23/03/2002 +0100, Derick Rethans wrote:
>On Sat, 23 Mar 2002, Andi Gutmans wrote:

> 4.3.0
> > > streams
> (I still
> > >
> > >I would very appreciate it to wait until RC3 is reached for the PHP_4_2_0
> > >release, otherwise all attention will go to ZE2/PHP, and the attention for
> > >the release process/ testing will be drastically reduced.
> >
> > We're on RC 1 now. Do you have any idea when we'll be at RC3?
> > What if we don't reach RC3? :)
>
>We will reach RC3, you can trust me on that :) If everything goes
>according plan, it will be April 12, 2002.

Okay but I don't quite understand why I should wait. There are tens of
thousands of people who come to php.net. It's not like you won't have any
testers for 4.2.0 especially as you are inviting a much larger community
then in the past. (And we managed without their testing in the past too).
You should have lots of testers.
I will make it clear that this is only something I want people to play with.

Andi