First of all , thanks for your help!
I am a beginer to the Linux and PHP. All the steps I have done is as follow:

./ext_skel --extname=mymodule --proto=myfunc
(here I got a template of module)

vi config.m4
( I just delete three of "dnl")

vi mymodule.c
( I just edit my func,that func just return a word)

./buildconf

./configure --enable-mymodule

make
(no problem here)

./buildconf
(to install)

./configure --enable-mymodule --with-apax=/usr/sbin/apxs --with-config-file-
path=/etc

make

make install
(till now there is no problem)

I writed a file to test. The content is :
<?php
echo myfunc("hello world");
?>

then I run "./php -f test.php" under the dir of php's source code
I got "hello world"

at last I visit the "test.php" file by remote pc and I got fatel error:
undefined function .........
how should I do now????
my os is redhat 7.2 my pc is P4 1.5G 128M
"Rasmus Lerdorf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
??????:[EMAIL PROTECTED]