But a class is not defined at runtime, it's only compiled into bytecode
that, when executed, declares the class.  That's what Zeev means when he
says that the difference between compile-time and runtime is not that
big.

IMHO there is room for both aggregate and MI.  We have require and
include, not just include? :-)

 - Stig