On Fri, Apr 12, 2002 at 07:36:06AM +0200, Stig S. Bakken wrote :
> Yes!  The end to all GD-related configure problems!  Can we put the GIF
> support back too, please? :-)

    Wanted to ask the same :) But how's about this licensing
    problem, don't we run into trouble if we put GIF support in?
    Or would it be legal to put the code in, disable it by
    default and explicitely state 'only use it when you've got a
    license' (and, I'm talking about writing LZW Gifs).

GnuPG Key: http://guru.josefine.at/~mfischer/C2272BD0.asc
"Mind if I MFH ?" "What QA did you do on it?" "the usual?" "ah... none :)"