Aloha,

What is the current status in terms of SOAP, XMLRPC and WSDL in php?

How mature are the solutions?
When will they be ready for primetime?
Does anyone already use them in production (that can be used to show off
how great the support is) or are there any other prominent examples? (I
know the pear installer uses XMLRPC and Sebastian did something with
Googles Webservices)

I think getting a status on this might be of general interest, but if
you don't feel so you can send an email to me directly.

The reason I am asking is because a while back I used a Java Tool for a
presentation. I later talked to some of the developers via mail and they
asked me to keep them posted on the development inside PHP.

Best regards,
Lukas Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 DybNet Internet Solutions GbR