Hi,

    ok, missed that. But i hope you know this would only really
    work on Windows I guess. Even sharing binaries from one Linux
    distribution to another is not possible sometimes because of
    the different GLIBCs used. IMHO that cries for more work then
    there would be benefit for.

    System administration is task of the user. It always was and
    will always be.

    - Markus

GnuPG Key: http://guru.josefine.at/~mfischer/C2272BD0.asc
Wishlist:  http://guru.josefine.at/~mfischer/wishlist