On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 01:27:11PM +0200, Melvyn Sopacua wrote:
> I've got a testserver setup, but can't put it in production, because of:
> a) the load thing - not too bad, but still
> b) breaking of the SIGS, meaning I can't restart apache.

Can you go in to more details here? What kind of load probems are you seeing?
Also, by SIGS do you mean signals? Are you unable to do graceful restart?
(Graceful restart works fine for me, but it may not work everywhere.)

> I do however want to run apache2 on some sites, especially in a threaded
> model,
> so - what would I be able to do, apart from coding C, to make it easier for
> you guys to fix and track down the problems.

Thanks for the offer. Just use it however you see fit an report any problems
(or successes). :)

-aaron